Saturday, November 26, 2005

from autumn to winter in three easy steps

winter sunset


Having given thanks in the glow of a last pomegranate sunset we have plunged down twenty-two degrees into winter.


last coffee

My coffee bowl has probably served me my last al fresco crème of the year (although here you never know), the white bloom rivers in between the vines have turned to snow, I am warming up my fingers for the next tour, the Sitter has gone home, we are drinking bubbly by the fire...

snowy vines

(Opposite I have put up a couple of popular images for sale as cards through café press if anyone is interested...)

ventoux snow

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos. If the cello breaks, you can always press shutters!

PS: How is the cafepress shop doing?

12:30 AM  
Blogger ruth said...

thanks roger! amazing what a little nikon coolpix can do!
café press zilch so far. Will you be the first?

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home