Wednesday, June 14, 2006

boules

DSCN5375.JPG

Pierre came and put in his curly spirally copper thing to make the energy better. I think I actually felt it. At least we slept well these last couple of nights.

Whatever…

Then, when they were digging up the sand floor, the guys – possibly even more sceptical than Julian – found these really weird boules de something, apparently due to some freaky crystallisation, in exactly the place Pierre had located the band of negative energy, and where he had buried his curly spirally copper thing in the wall.

DSCN5382.JPG

"Some very unhappy things have gone on in this hamlet. I wish we could take the magnificent energy from the cave over there and bring it here...anyway this should help."

Meanwhile, I have picked up my cello again after a month off. It feels…well…delicious! I have offered to play for a very close friend’s wedding in Sussex so I am getting back together with Bach and spirals and breathing and, well, the thing that makes me feel better than anything in the world. We (me, Manon and Bach) are communing in an ex negative spot in the bedroom as the rest of the house is still chocca with JULIAN and JULIAN’S MEGA MICRO-ENTREPRISE. Here we are together…you have to imagine the soundtrack.

DSCN5376.JPG

The last of our hippy dippy workers don’t finish cold-showering and snogging in the vines and undressing and dressing each-other tenderly till almost nine. Personal Space is hard to come by. Then again we don’t have kids and ‘That’s the gig’ , as our family used to say. And the gig is good and full of love.

"I'm vibrating, man" says Julian watching the last ten minutes of the world cup (the importance of which, after a few years of marriage, I now accept)
"That's cos they've changed the energy" I reply.
"No, i've changed my own energy".

Whatever.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Today, I sent some money to the mega-micro-entreprise and was tempted to add a note saying "under no circumstances to be spent on a spider".

1:06 AM  
Blogger ruth said...

Well Lesley, we are looking at upgrading our Mégane to a Citroen C4. Does that meet with your approval?

9:50 AM  
Blogger Lesley said...

Absolutely, I love their roundness. Perhaps you could put my name on one of the smaller screws.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Darius said...

Pierre looks coppery, but not particularly curly.

Est vous vraiment en la France? J'etudie la francais en ecole secondaire, mais je le parle tres mal.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home