Saturday, November 20, 2010

I have moved!

I am excited to announce that 'meanwhile, here in france' has, after five years, decided to grow up and be part of the new me on Moveable Type. With the help of the brilliant Julian I have integrated my professional site with two blogs, one called 'meanwhile...' (this is the name I always wanted but it wasn't available on blogspot at the time) and the other, a series of musical essays, called 'cello notes'. In true Julian style, of course, the site is not quite finished, and what is currently a side bar will one day, I hope, be transformed into a row of cute golden buttons, but I think you will agree that already the new look is better. Though I was sad to abandon the fern banner and indeed the poppies, times are changing. Clutter is out and clean white space is in. While Julian redesigned, I took the time to significantly rewrite some old essays and articles so I do hope you will enjoy browsing Ruth Phillips.com and please feel free to give any feedback (especially if something is not working properly!)

14 Comments:

Blogger nigelfletcher said...

Hi Ruth, I have just moved, in the last 3 days, to France from England, about 8 miles west of banbury to be exact! and now find myself amongst all things French with my dog Jemima. Settling in but feeling a little like a fish out of water, but happy that I have finally 'made it'

12:14 PM  
Blogger unstoppabledaren said...

Hi,

I really loved your blog.It's my pleasure to let you know that I am interested in gaining a few text links from your blog www.meanwhilehereinfrance.blogspot.com. I work for an education site which provides language education in many parts of the world including France. For that site, I would like to have an post at your blog or a text link within few sentences (which will be at the home page for a year). For this you’ll be paid. Kindly reply me back at my email ID daren.pearson@gmail.com.

Looking forward to your quick and positive reply.

Thanks

3:06 PM  
Blogger gusDon said...

Design your blog is very good, I feel like having something like that... Meanwhile also an attractive option, as well as writing over there... When the hope of designs available, sometimes not always in accordance with the heart...
I'm also going to visit your blog a cello...
Well done!

11:59 AM  
Blogger India Holidays said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:39 AM  
Blogger awadh said...

Hello
very nice
Golden Triangle India
Travel Packages India
Kerala Holidays India

10:13 AM  
Blogger India Holidays said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:03 AM  
Blogger India Holidays said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:15 PM  
Blogger India Holidays said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Bradpetehoops said...

Have a great day!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looking forward to your quick and positive reply.






PLease visit on these hypertext keywords also:-- tile cleaning chattanooga | tile cleaning birmingham | tile cleaning huntsville | hardwood cleaning gadsden | hardwood cleaning chattanooga

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it very nice and good website content (private tutor, home tutor, math tutor) I like your site very much. So, it is mostly natural and fulfill site. It is really nice website and i have learn everything’s.

Thanks! To Admin For your post!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does France have Termites? If you are ever in need of a free termite inspection Free Termite Inspection

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Maani kamili said...

This idea is mind blowing. I think everyone should know such information like you have described on this post. Thank you for sharing this explanation.Your final conclusion was good. We are sowing seeds and need to be patiently wait till it blossoms.

Digital marketing company in Chennai

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cya over thar:
● NOPEcantELOPE.blogspot.com ●
Dominus Vobiscum
(Latin: peace BwU)

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home