Sunday, May 04, 2008

potting

potting2

The news on the forum is that each day calls come through from the Agence Fran├žaise de l'Adoption, and small babies that we probably saw in Bamako lying on their backs with broken wings are flown to a loving nest and two pairs of open arms and given a chance to fly. Each time this happens our turn gets closer. At least, the remaining attributions from the last commission in January 2007 get made which brings the next commission - in which we have a chance of being selected - closer, which, if we are selected, means a wait of between one and twelve months before an attribution. Meanwhile, I am looking into breast feeding (yes it is possible) and we are potting.

terrace2

3 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Oy

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Bea R said...

A treat to read your writing again,just so beautiful!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Annette Bush said...

I did not know how much I was missing the flow of your words. Others may share their experiences, but not in such a way. I have not posted on my blog for a while, but having your posts inspires me to return to mine.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home