Sunday, May 04, 2008

potting

potting2

The news on the forum is that each day calls come through from the Agence Française de l'Adoption, and small babies that we probably saw in Bamako lying on their backs with broken wings are flown to a loving nest and two pairs of open arms and given a chance to fly. Each time this happens our turn gets closer. At least, the remaining attributions from the last commission in January 2007 get made which brings the next commission - in which we have a chance of being selected - closer, which, if we are selected, means a wait of between one and twelve months before an attribution. Meanwhile, I am looking into breast feeding (yes it is possible) and we are potting.

terrace2

3 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Oy

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A treat to read your writing again,just so beautiful!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Annette Bush said...

I did not know how much I was missing the flow of your words. Others may share their experiences, but not in such a way. I have not posted on my blog for a while, but having your posts inspires me to return to mine.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home