Sunday, October 12, 2008

Guardian at last

Julian has finally made it in to his favourite newspaper so check out the piece by Jon Henley (last seen interviewing Greg Wise) in today(Monday)'s Guardian Shortcuts.

Meanwhile, one of the reasons for my recent silence is that, when I have not been playing Figaro, I have been busy weeping and giggling over a hundred stories as a result of This Project. Please, if you enjoy Julian's postcard paintings on a regular basis or own one but are not on the mailing list, click on the link and contribute yours!

There are other reasons for not posting which I cannot name. I intended to document this period playing Figaro but suffice it to say that one should never write anything on a blog which one would not be willing to wear on a T-shirt. Lots of stuff going into notebooks though and hopefully one day I'll write that novel.

Meanwhile, back home, apparently, the colours are turning and I am itching to get down South to take some pictures. That is, of course, after I have said hello to Oscar, Manon and Babu.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

:-)

"one should never write anything on a blog which one would not be willing to wear on a T-shirt."

Words to live by! Too late, alas, too late :-)

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home